Christopher E. Koehn, DDS
Oral Surgeon in Hastings, Apple Valley, Roseville, Maplewood, and Woodbury
Dr. Koehn grew up in Moville, Iowa. He received his undergraduate degree from Minnesota State University in 2004, and his D.D.S. degree from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 2008. He went on to complete an internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Iowa in 2009. He then completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency training at the University of Cincinnati. He joined Drs. Jenny and Downie at Twin Cities Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2013.
Dr. Koehn is board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is an adjunct clinical professor at the University of Minnesota in the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He actively volunteers at the Union Gospel Mission dental clinic and also at the Mission of Mercy. He has a passion towards continuing education and enjoys helping organize the Twin Cities Study Club.
He is a member of the following:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS)
- Minnesota Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (MSOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Minnesota Dental Association (MDA)
- St. Paul District Dental Society (SPDDS)
- Twin Cities Dental Study Club